2012年3月29日星期四

monster Beats by dre background

Moving melody, immersive "

Each song has her story, each word has her monster Beats by dre
background, hard to understand, you will feel as if in these, with untold feeling.

Tired, I will choose to listen to; happy, I would choose to listen to; presumptuous, I would choose to listen to; thinking, I would choose to listen to. Some people say that listening to what? I said, listen to another world.

Class, when you are tired, I will come up with headphones, so that the heart has been the liberation of the day's stress, efforts to this moment nothing, just listening to the songs they want to hear, but to suppress the space a relief, because the music unconsciously into the hearts, so that I can not do without her, I fell in love with music!

I have always thought that the inventors are Beats by dre headphones
simply great, and finally turn me one day inventor. That day, I will be very busy, like to take this day to do too many things.There several times, transcripts issued, so I am disappointed that I will belong to my music, audio auditory hallucinations, in their mind, everyone has their favorite, the significance of their own music. At this moment, the music to tell me, does not matter, continue to fuel, do not give up, believe they can! I would ask, really? She replied, will be able to. They do not give up! So I continue to work hard!


First of all, I intend to study the invisible headphones, there are too many people listen to music with headphones, however, that hurt the ears, today to make an invisible ear headset without injury. First of all, I have decided that the plastic type of material to produce the outline of the headset, and then in the headphones on the internal loading can regulate the human ear can bear the volume within the scope of sound, so as not to hurt people's ears.

Next, I intend that can be produced through the past beats by dr dre outlet
and future aircraft for each time in order to take the need to tune a good time, before they can start the vehicle, I want to make a shape like a spaceship aircraft, I find someone good and a wide range of parts , a spacecraft assembly, install a time compass to regulate the time, fly under the bed is not loaded magnet produces a magnetic field so that the spacecraft will have a lot of energy.
read more:
http://softwarelivre.org/koy32/coach%20bags%20and%20research/tiffany-jewelry-almost-laughably
http://space.canoe.ca/jianjian3232/blog/view/693882
http://watime.ru/koy32/blog/700/
http://wangying001.spruz.com/pt/Beats-by-dre-headphones-not-fall/blog.htm
http://www.4ppl.com/blog/entry/monster_Beats_by_dre_the_durability

没有评论:

发表评论